Bomb Threats Elevator Malfunction Emergency Contacts Emergency Response Manual Evacuation Procedures Explosions Fire Flooding and Water Damage Hurricanes Life Safety Systems Medical Emergencies Power Outages Suspicious Mail
Flooding and Water Damage

Serious water damage or flooding can occur from burst pipes or clogged drains.

If a water leak occurs, follow these instructions:

  • Notify the Property Management office  at (301) 407-1858, give them the building address, Shady Grove Plaza, and advise them of the exact location and severity of the leak. The engineer will be dispatched to your location.
  • If there are electrical appliances or outlets near the leak, there may be potential hazards from electrical shock. If there is any possible danger; evacuate the area immediately.
  • If you know the sources of the leak and are confident you can stop it by turning off a faucet or unclogging the drain, you may also do so.
  • Be prepared to help in protecting the property as needed.


Powered by ETS. ©2021 All rights reserved. | |